Operation and Maintenance
Development of Flying Object Removal Instrument
Possible to Remove Flying Objects with Live-Line and No Aerial Work
In case of entangling flying objects, power outage and aerial work are needed. Therefore, it is high risk of power outage due to taking time to negotiate to stop supply power. Additionally, in the event of thin conductor, large-scale safety measure are needed. Therefore, flying object removal instrument was developed which is not needed to power outage and aerial work.
- Supports voltages below 154kV
- Flying objects entangled in transmission lines can be cut and removed by the attached blade without power outage.
- Applicable even with accessories such as dampers
- Lightweight (4 kg) and easy to carry, and a snatch lock mechanism makes it easy to attach to the transmission line.
- No special power supply because the instrument is moved by a rope extended to the ground.
The instrument can be applied to:
- transmission lines
- distribution lines
- high-voltage lines of railways, etc.